Just a small note to say that life has returned and that I am breathing freedom again. The most magnificent feeling on earth. This is the first time in two years that I have been able to think freely without the deepest worry. It cannot be underestimated what a supreme feeling that is!
However, the past two years have been very strengthening for my character, I´ve learned a lot and I´ve been eating the humble pie. A visit to hell have been for the better. I come out of it as a better human being. More humble, more understanding, kinder, warmer and ready to live to its fullest limits again.
What I have learned more than anything is:
1. Never, ever underestimate the love of your family. And the importance of having one. the same applies to truly good friends.
2. One can loose nothing by being a true human with all its good and bad sides. The truth in everything, but with some time of thinking before revealing it. Think before talking. Time heals. And wherever you are, no matter what circumstances, stand for who you are. Don´t try to be anyone you can´t be.
3. Never judge and condemn. If you don´t know the true story. One can have an opinion, but try to put yourself in the other persons place. It makes a difference.
4. Positive thinking always overrules negative. If you have negative people around you, get rid of them until the´ve eaten the humble pie.
5. Take time to be there for other people. You never know when things go wrong.
6. Accept responsibility and sort out the problem. Then move on.
7. Better give then take. In every aspect of life. One can never be to kind.
8. Be true to yourself.
9. Enjoy every moment of the day, you never know, when it will end. So then, why worry at all?
10. Never, ever complain. There´s always tons of people who are worse off, no matter how bad your situation is. If you have been a good human when everything falls apart, there will be people there fore you. So being good and kind is a winner.
Mahatma Gandhi is still my hero. Time to look for another Expedition.